8.08.2009

Sometimes...

... I freakin' REALLY wish I had a girlfriend. The love and companionship that a relationship like that brings is just... amazing. It's hard (after experiencing a loving girl) to return to "normal" life. It just feels so empty. That's why some say exposure's a bad thing. It makes you discontent in situations where heretofore you would have been fine.

Ah, well.

Life goes on... and I hope to find another love one day.



Hope y'all are doing well. Talk to you soon. Much love!! :)

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! ^_^

-Mike C-

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean... My wife passed in 2005, so I know what you are talking about. It's hard some days, but then on others it's not.

    The wheel goes around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... so sorry to hear that, man. *hugs* I know it's not easy. Well, I wish the best for *both* of us in the future, right? May love come into our lives yet again.

    Take care, man!

    ReplyDelete